Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So Confused....

     Today was a really hard.  After a few days of shock and excitement, Brad drove me to the doctor's office after work to take yet another test.  After four positive home test results, I figured it the test at the hospital would give me the same result.  WRONG!  After the longest five minutes of my life, a nurse called me back and told me that the test was negative.  When I told her I had had four positive results and she looked at the date of my last period, she suggested that I call their appointment center and just tell them that I had a positive pregnancy test and need a prenatal exam.  So that's exactly what I did.  I also bought even more pregnancy tests.  I plan on taking one first thing in the morning because I think the hospital's test may have come up negative because I used the bathroom only an hour or so before hand. 
     The first few hours after leaving the hospital were very hard.  The emotional roller coaster started all over again.  Luckily, Brad is the most loving, supportive man in the world.  He helped me talk through my emotions, went on a walk with me, and then helped me start our balcony garden; and when it was all done I felt a million times better.
     So, my next doctor's appointment is on Monday.  I'll keep you  posted.
     XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you!! Any updates?? Good things happen to those who wait !!

    ReplyDelete