Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hormone Hell!!!!

So, I went off my BC about five weeks ago. I knew it would take a while for my body to adjust but I really wasn't anticipating how drastically different I would feel. For the first couple weeks everything was great. I felt wonderful and couldn't keep my hands off Brad. but the last couple weeks it's been the complete opposite. I feel tired all the time and I'm having the worst mood swings. It seems like I'm constantly irritated at Brad for things I'd usually find funny and god forbid the poor guy tries to get lucky. I feel like a failure as a partner because I'm not only not interested in being physical, I dread it! The last few days have been the worst. I've felt like PMS on crack! My breasts were tender, I've been extremely moody, and I've had terrible cramps. I've never had difficult periods in my whole life. At worst, I've had a couple moments of discomfort each month. But for days I've had almost constant cramping. I don't notice them so much if I keep myself occupied, but as soon as I relax on the couch with Brad or lay down in bed at night all I can think about is how uncomfortable I am. How long must I andure this?! I hope these hormones settle down soon. :-( PS: I appoligize for any typos I missed. I'm blogging from my phone tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment