Sunday, June 24, 2012

House Hunting

     So, our laptop died.  I don't mean it just isn't working right.  I mean it's totally fried.  So forgive me if my posts are few and far between.
     In other news, Brad and I are trying to buy a house.  My parents found a dirt cheap fixer upper just a few miles from the house I grew up in.  It's NOTHING like what I dreamt of but it's three bedrooms, two baths on a tiny spit of dirt that we will get to call our own if this all goes through.
     The house needs major work on the floors among other things.  But for the price we're offering it's well worth it.  I am so thankful for my parents who are helping us so much.  They helped me get the loan (the house will be in my name so Brad can buy later as a first time buyer) and we are using their realator who is just incredible.
     All prayers and positive energies would be greatly appreicated!
     XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment