Monday, September 10, 2012

Mommy Fear

     I can tell Brad is afraid we will lose this one too. I can tell when he says "Let's wait to tell your family until things aren't so delicate."  I can tell because he has only told two of his close friends when before he told, like, five.
     In my heat, I feel that this one is safe. This has felt different from the beginning.  Still, last night as I tried to go to sleep I was overcome with fear.  I can't lose this one.  I just can't. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my baby safe and healthy. All the statistics say that having one miscarriage doesn't increase your chances of having another one. There's no reason to panic.  Right?

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you honey!
    Your feelings are normal, but you can work though them. Take it one day at a time.

    You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to stay relaxed and most of tge time it works. I think I'll feel better once I see my doctor. There's just so much to think about, like telling my family. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete