Thursday, July 5, 2012

No House Yet :-(

     Well, someone swooped in and bid an outrageous amount on the house we were trying to get.  So that one is off the table.  Brad is pretty bummed.  As nice as it would have been to own a house, I'm okay with the way things turned out.  I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason, and I believe that this house just wasn't the one for us.  Sure, it would have been a huge step forward for us, but we LOVE our apartment and our current location allows us to use our cars much less.  That's a big plus for me since I walk to work.  We're still looking, and I'm sure we will find the right house eventually.
      On a different note, our balcony garden is coming along beautifully!  I recently blew a ton of money at Home Depot on gardening supplies and now that we're running out of space we're starting to use hanging baskets.  We're also starting to move some of the more resilient plants inside. I'd post pictures but with our computer being dead it's a bit of a challenge.
     XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment